Barter - Chapter 5

Scene 1 -

His friend - ' so !? I hear you are going around with Antara. Has uncle stopped looking for his Bahu?'

He - You know him. It is impossible to change his decision. I have not told him about Antara. There is no point in raising the topic. For him, it is a decision only parents can take. Old school, I know...

Infact next week only, I am meeting a girl. She is from Noida and is working with Vodafone. 

His friend - a try may not hurt..


Scene 2- 

Her friend - 'Are you still adamant that you don't want to marry Kabir? I mean its been an year now that you guys have been in relationship. 
I had thought that because you have not been in one so you may not be thinking of love marriage but now..?'

She - You know I can't talk to my dad about this. It would not be of any use. I made it clear to Kabir also that I would not ever be speaking to my family about it. They just would not agree. I know them. So, I am not considering the possibility of something long-term with Kabir. 
For my family, I am the 'shareef' kid.

Her friend - 'Would you want it or not?'


Barter it is !

Comments

Popular Posts